Maresme Film Commission
Filming service office in the Maresme
Tel. 620 74 34 12
Contacts: Albert Roca and Txell Noé
With the aim of promoting and facilitating filming in the territory and in order to stimulate and consolidate the cinematographic and audiovisual industry, Consorci de Promoció Turística Costa del Maresme offers a service available to the audiovisual sector and the municipalities of the region, to help with the coordination and realization of filming in the Maresme.
Services offered by the filming office
- Support for production companies to find locations.
- Advice and information for the processing of permits.
- Logistical support prior to and during filming.
- Bridge the void between producers and institutions.
- Connection with the local professional sector.
- Encourage an audiovisual network:
- Promote and boost productions in the region
- Promote and boost productions in the region.
- Cooperate in exhibitions, festivals and other cultural, educational activities, etc.
Collaborate and participate with schools and/or universities to create job boards, courses, projects, etc.
- Arenys de Munt
- Cabrera de Mar
- Caldes d'Estrac
- El Masnou
- Malgrat de Mar
- Pineda de Mar
- Premià de Dalt
- Premià de Mar
- Sant Andreu de Llavaneres
- Sant Cebrià de Vallalta
- Sant Pol de Mar
- Sant Vicenç de Montalt
- Santa Susanna
- Vilassar de Dalt
Renowed shootings in Maresme
Elisa y Marcela (2019) by Isabel Coixet has some scenes shot in Villassar de Dalt.
Gente que viene y Bah (2019), directed by Patrícia Font is shot extensively in the Maresme.
El Foraster (2019), catalan TV show visits Òrrius.
Días de Navidad (2019), Pau Freixas.